The device is suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy.
SpringBud FD-200B Fetal Doppler tracks baby’s heartbeat with 2MHz Probe by using the latest technology. It allows new moms to hear the heartbeat of their babies in an easy way and reduce anxiety. It comes with an LCD screen, built-in speaker and headphone jack. The LCD screen displays the battery status, heart rate in BPM (Beats Per Minute).
- Big LCD Display with back light
- Built-in speaker ensure high-fidelity, clear sound
- Compatible with both earphone and speaker (Earphone NOT included)
- High sensitivity Doppler probe with Low ultrasound dosage
- Auto Power-Off function
- Unique ergonomic design, Easy and convenient operation
1. Connect the probe with the detector’s main body2. Lying completely flat on the back.3. Add a glob of ultrasound gel to the stomach region4. Grab the fetal doppler and place it within the ultrasound gel. Once it is in a good location, turn the device on.5. Starting at the pubic bone (located directly under the stomach) the person operation the fetal doppler should slowly slide it up the stomach to the belly button area.
SpringBud FD-500B Fetal Doppler x 1
Doppler Probe x 1
AA Batteries x 2
User Manual x 1
60g Aquasonic 100 ultrasound transmission gel X 1
Technical Specifications:Power: AA battery (Battery NOT included) Ultrasound frequency: 2MHz Ultrasound intensity: <10mW/cm2 Display: 45mm×25mm LCD FHR Measuring range: 50~240bpm FHR resolution: 1bpm FHR accuracy: ±1bpm Power consumption: <1W Dimension: 135mm ×95mm ×35mm Net weight: 200g
Please be aware that this device is used for hearing a baby’s heartbeat only. It is not a replacement for regular doctor visits. This product is not a medical device and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any medical condition nor to derive any medical conclusion based on its findings. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of using this product. If you have any medical conditions, questions, or concerns, please immediately consult with a professional health care provider.