10 Tips For Achieving Sleeping Habit
A good sleeping habit is the earliest possible we can do is the best thing we can do to develop a healthy well being. In today’s generation, almost 30% of people suffer from sleeping disorders so we list down 10 tips to help you switch to healthier sleeping habit:
- Make a strict schedule of sleeping and waking up time that you will follow every day.
- If you want to take a nap, contain it up to 45 minutes only.
- Stop smoking and don’t consume alcoholic beverages 4 hours before sleeping.
- Caffeine can affect sleepiness. Tea, coffee, soft drinks, chocolate and anything with caffeine content avoid those 6 hours before sleeping time.
- Spicy and sugary foods should be avoided four hours also before bedtime. A light snack before resting will be fine.
- Exercise on a regular basis but not right before bedtime.
- Invest in a comfortable sleeping gear, pillow, bed, and comforters.
- Make your room well ventilated or at the right temperature.
- If you can make your room sound-proof, also limit light, it will help you sleep better.
- Use your bed only for sleep and sex. Yes don’t eat, lay and watch movies or work on your bed.
These things are very simple to some or very hard for others but you should follow these things if you want to start practicing the proper and good sleeping habits.